DUTERTE’S INDEPENDENT FOREIGN POLICY

I don’t see anything wrong with this. I may not be an expert or an honor student but I am a graduate of Consular and Diplomatic Affairs from De La Salle University – CSB Manila. As far as I have learned from my teachers who are actual experts in the field of diplomacy and international relations, everything written in the joint statement of the Republic of the Philippines and People’s Republic of China are mutually beneficial which is actually the goal of diplomacy. I don’t know why some people simply jump into conclusions and say negative things about President Duterte’s visit to China. I suggest that you read the full text first before making any comments about it.
I say, PRRD did a great job! 👊🏽
He had just won the war against China without even starting it. It’s the art of fighting without fighting. He even did US and the world a favor for doing that as he diffused a looming WW3 trigger. Let Syria take credit for that. At least we wouldn’t be in the middle of it.
And, he even secured a $13billion financing along with it. US and other countries had been borrowing from China, Duterte have just drawn water straight from the well.
Just imagine what will happen next week after Duterte’s trip to Japan 🇯🇵, …then Russia 🇷🇺, …then many other countries, …then just maybe… USA 🇺🇸 if he gets a visa. Hahaha! He might just get an even better offer. The Philippines and the Filipinos are worth a lot more than you think! Don’t you agree?
In fact, the Philippines has a number of things that everybody seem to want. It makes our country important and indispensible. They know it, Duterte knows it, and he has the balls to use it to our advantage this time. Any country who would wish to cut ties with us would be to their disadvantage. So, they simply won’t (in the name of national security) to their advantage. In diplomacy, you give some but you take more. It is always to further the best interests of your own country.
Remember, there is always a bigger picture that only those who have vision and foresight could see. Duterte is no idiot and not crazy. He simply sees and understands things that you haven’t even thought of. You may not know it yet, but as a Filipino, it will also benefit you. If you still don’t see it, just wait and see… Look forward to a brighter and a more abundant future for our country. 👍🏻

Recent Post

Francisco Motors Is Blitzscaling — And We’re Engineering an XR Protocol That Makes the Metaverse Look Like Child’s Play

For 78 years, Francisco Motors has been synonymous with mobility, culture, and transformation. From the original Jeepney platform built by my father and uncles in 1947 to today’s hydrogen-powered, AI-driven, aerospace-grade vehicles, we have always pioneered the next frontier. Now, we’re doing it again — but this time, on a scale that rewrites the rulebook.

Read More

Francisco Motors Calls Out RACE Program: “A Subsidy for Foreign Automakers, A Betrayal of Filipino Innovation”

Manila, Philippines — September 3, 2025 – Francisco Motors, the country’s original and only Filipino-owned automotive manufacturer since 1947, has issued a strong statement against the recently issued RACE Program (Draft JAO No. 01-2025 – DOF-DBM-DTI-BOI Joint Admin Order re RACE Program), calling it a repeat of past foreign-biased policies that sidelined Filipino innovators. Chairman Elmer

Read More

No Budget for Filipino Jeepney Makers: DTI’s USec Told Congress

Manila | August 2025 — At the Congressional Budget Hearing, the mask finally slipped. The Department of Trade and Industry’s own Undersecretary said it loud and clear: there is no budget to support local manufacturers of modernized jeepneys. Read that again. No budget. No plan. No priority. ❌ Betrayal in Broad Daylight For years, local

Read More

Francisco Motors Responds to RACE Program: Seeking Real Government Support, Not Empty Promises

August 29, 2025 | Manila — In light of recent reports and televised hearings mentioning Francisco Motors as a participant in the Department of Trade and Industry’s (DTI) new RACE Program (Revitalizing the Automotive Industry for Competitiveness Enhancement), Chairman Elmer Francisco has released a strong statement calling for clarity, fairness, and genuine support for local

Read More

Hundreds of New Michelle Francisco Styles Just Dropped — Shop the Collection Everyone’s Talking About

Los Angeles, CA – August 2025 – Get ready, fashion lovers—because this month, Michelle Francisco has just unveiled hundreds of brand-new products, and shoppers across America can’t get enough. The Filipina-owned, woman-led fashion powerhouse, now valued at over $12.9 billion in inventory, is bringing even more variety, inclusivity, and affordable luxury to everyday women. Whether

Read More

Francisco Motors LLC Acquires Philippine Entity, Expands Global Operations to the U.S.

Los Angeles, California / Manila, Philippines — In a bold move to strengthen its global footprint and overcome challenges at home, Francisco Motors LLC (USA) has officially acquired eFrancisco Motor Corporation (Philippines), including all of its intellectual property rights, trademarks, and product lines. The acquisition marks a historic shift for the 78-year-old Filipino automotive brand,

Read More
Scroll to Top